Thursday, April 29, 2010

RULER OF ALL THE EARTH!



Does it really get more epic than this picture? I dare you to find something more epically beautiful and powerful than this. It looks like I'm holding a giant, imaginary bowl of Count Chocula and I'm raising it as an offering to the Ancient Ones. And what is more monumental than doing that? NOTHING.

But if you can find a picture of yourself doing the Grapefruits of Metal and make it more impressive than this, I will absolutely send you a free t-shirt from my band. So send me your pics and make it LEGENDARY!!!

This isn't an official contest or anything, and I'm the judge. But I promise that for a mere $10 American dollar bux, I can probably sway the judges, Marie-Reine Le Gougne style...

1 comment:

  1. as the photographer... I have to say this IS an EPIC photo :)

    ReplyDelete