Friday, April 23, 2010

Bringing the evil!!!



This photo is probably the most evil looking one I've ever taken. I love it. My friend Casey had a few overpriced beers in him (He's of the Irish persuasion, if you know what I mean.. *glug, glug*) and he was ready to grasp the power of metal in his meaty paw. GRIM!!!

Though I don't know how evil we could be with Casey's "Life is Good" shirt smack dab in the middle of the photo. Perhaps I should have photoshopped a skull or one of those Ghostbusters symbols over it or something.

I am a little bit jealous of how Casey steals my thunder, though. Ah well, I'll let him have his moment of glory. I'm a famous internet star now, I've got a blog and four followers! Top that, tough guy!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this photo! It is a great way to get my Friday off to an EVIL start :)

    ReplyDelete