Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm glad that my friends are so understanding....


....or afraid of me. Either way, they play along with me in pictures of such awesomality, and that makes me happy.

Seeing the puzzled look on someone's face when I tell them to strike the pose is priceless to me. Some play along, some can't even do it, some go for the old standby "horns of metal". But sometimes....oh, sometimes I get someone like Barry here, who not only embraced the GoM (grapefruits of metal, duh), but took it to an insane level.

We went to go see the classic thrash band "Deceased" and our friend and co-founder, Mark Adams at the Middle East Club in Cambridge, MA. Everyone was having a fun time playing "Picture Time" and when I busted out the GoM, Barry was willing and able...I think that fucker even showed me up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment