Monday, April 12, 2010

I can't believe I've ventured into the blogging world...


I assume that I'll get tired of this after a while and my posts will go from daily to once a month...until I get bored of it completely and don't update it at all.

Unless I get a MASSIVE following and people are hanging on my every word and photo.... which is about as likely as me drinking the bottle of Purell next to me on my desk.

So the purpose of this blog is to post photos of me or other people in the very obscure pose nicknamed "Grapefruits of Metal". It seems to have originated in the cold northern wilderness of Scandinavia with the very....colorful...black metal bands. Guess it gets boring in Norway. Just picture every photo with the power of metal glowing forth from the outstretched palm...

I think it jazzes up a photograph and it's my way of making a boring posed photo more fun. So over the past few years I've taken to striking the pose with famous people, with friends, in foreign countries, etc.

Did I just type "jazzes"??? I think I'm actually nervous posting a blog. I think I'll just keep reminding myself that no one will be reading it, so I have nothing to be embarrassed about.

Anyway, here is the first photo (I think...I'm still figuring this shit out), me with George Romero. He played along nicely, but as the photo is being taken if you look really closely he's saying, "What the FUCK am I doing??". Seriously. I think he wanted to punch me.

Which is AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment