Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The most EPIC photo of all time...



What more can I say? This photo just came out perfect. This is how EPIC is done.

If you aren't quite the world traveler that I am, or if you haven't seen that crappy movie The Da Vinci Code, the structure behind me is part of the Musée du Louvre, in Paris. The museum itself is a former palace built in the 12th century, and turned into a museum in the 18th century.

Well in the 1980's, the government decided to renovate the building and hired a CHINESE architect (I.M. Pei was his name. I'm not even kidding) to redesign it. Boy did he pull a fast one. What a way to screw with those uptight, freedom hating, cheese eating, surrender monkeys than to build giant ugly pyramids outside of the most beautiful and elegant museum in the WORLD.

BRILLIANT!!!


What the hell was with the history lesson? Sorry about that. I guess when I said, "What more can I say?" I really meant, "I plan on rambling for a while because I think I'm a smarty-pants."

I think what we really need to focus on is how EPIC this photo is. I'll pause for the smattering of applause......

Ooooook, and we're back. I wasn't sure when to post this photo, as this blog is new and thought I might save it for when I doubled my readership. It's just THAT legendary and ossim. But I looked at the numbers last night and good news! I went from ONE reader to TWO! I DOUBLED my numbers in a matter of days!! I like that kind of progress. Keep passing this blog around people! Post it on Facebook! Tweet about it! Mention it on Myspace before it completely collapses into a steaming pile of crap. What? Oh....too late....

No comments:

Post a Comment