Thursday, April 15, 2010

CLAW OF DOOOOOM!!!




I'm starting the day by posting a photo of my good friend Karen and her minion of DOOM, Az, paying homage to the Grapefruits of Metal. Or as she referred to it, METALLL CLAAAWWW!!

She mentions that the pic was taken at Mark's Showplace in Bedford, NH. Which is a strip club that also hosted heavy metal shows in an adjoining room. Which is obviously why Karen is smiling so much in the photo. No, really, that's her smile. I'm not even joking. That's one of the happiest photos of her I've ever seen.

What's with Az wearing sunglasses indoors at night though? Are we supposed to think that makes him ultra-cool or something? Well mission accomplished long haired guy with the Wild Bill 'stache, I'm impressed!

I do want to know what show they were attending that evening, and how many boobies they saw. As you can see this blogger is going to work hard to get you the important facts...

1 comment:

  1. Someone mentioned I had a Wild Bill stache. I thought it was more like Blasphemer from Mayhem.
    I wore my sunglasses at night, so I can, so I can. Err.. Sort of that ol' 80's song. :P


    CHEERS!

    ReplyDelete